What Makes TravelOnly The ONLY Choice?
TravelOnly has many unique benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Only TravelOnly has 45+ years of supplier relationships.
- You will never be on your own, you are part of a community you can reach out to at any time.
- Network with other agents on our proprietary social platforms.
- Access our help desk about absolutely any question.
- Enjoy regular marketing tools sent to your customers on your behalf. It’s Key your customers think of you when they think of travel.
You will learn the business from professionals who have been in the industry OVER 45 years, access professional training materials that you can refer to time and time again. Our accredited CTC trainers will help you every step of the way. Worried about customers? TravelOnly provide QUALITY sales leads. You will have your very own, customized website with seven booking engines branded with your name. And, Best of all? We offer you the ability to retain commissions – up to 100%. That is more than any other host agencies offer because of our TOP supplier commission structures and the fact we don’t pay less on non preferred suppliers. Key points to consider as you make this very important decision:
Is a tricky subject many host agencies say “We guarantee the number of leads you will get.” You need to ask… how do you guarantee the quality of the lead? And do I earn less on those sales? … as it may not be even worth your time! At TravelOnly our approach is very different… Yes we have state of the art proprietary lead generation programs but our real goal is to provide the resources including marketing $$$ to create relationships with your clients. This will create bookings, repeat business and referrals AND this is how your business will GROW!
We do the marketing for you so that you can concentrate on selling travel. Our marketing uses multiple channels such as direct mail, e-marketing, e-newsletters, social media platforms and our automated marketing systems. We know how important it is for you to stay in front of your clients. All our marketing is included in your fees!
Your own Travel Website:
We provide your very own, customizable, travel website with an integrated booking engine – all included in your fees! We have seven booking engines that include Air, Hotel, Car, Cruise, Packages, Insurance and Excursions. And we keep your site content updated for you!
We also give you the unique ability to add your own content, create your own pages and add your own specials to your website… no-one else does that! This is a key feature if you wish to be unique in the on-line environment and or wish to promote niche products.
Although all of our training can be done on-line at your own pace it is delivered via live & recorded webinar as well as in a classroom setting and provides first hand destination experience. TravelOnly is your accredited training institute.
Although you can have access to the Sabre GDS system it is complicated to learn and takes up valuable training time. With our web based booking system and direct supplier access you can be booking travel straight away because of the user friendly learning curve. Note: many other host agencies have hidden booking fees. TravelOnly does not charge booking fees!
Travel industry regulations require that your contract is renewable annually. We will notify you starting 90 days prior to your renewal. We don’t put any restrictions on you if you choose to leave us. We don’t charge you extra fees
Our ongoing support:
We have a support team exclusively dedicated to supporting our new agents and a proprietary support platform providing unmatched peer support!
Questions You Should Know The Answers To…
We have done our homework over 45+ years in the travel industry. In that time we have seen host agencies come and go and have found many differences in what host agencies offer. Here are some key questions you will want to ask when talking to us and to any other host agency.
- Is marketing included in your fees or is it an extra fee?
- Do they do the marketing for you and from you or do they create the material and you have to do it?
- Is there a combination of marketing channels?
- Direct Mail (Canada Post), Targeted E-Marketing, E-Newsletters
- Is there additional value in their client offers?
- Is there something in it for you?
- Do they guarantee the quality of leads?
- Do they pay TOP commission on these leads or lower commission levels?
- How are the leads generated?
- Do they help with local events?
- Do they have a referral program?
Contract: Buyer beware!
- Is the contract easy to understand and reasonable?
- What is the length of the contract? Many contracts are for 5 year terms?
- Does the contract state you are not able to work in the travel industry for 1 a year or more?
- Do they force you into Automatic renewal?
- Are there many additional fees for marketing, websites, booking fees, commission processing fees, that you should know before making your decision?
- Do they offer customizable bookable website in their fees?
- Does their website have booking engines that include Air, Hotel, Car, Cruise, Packages, Insurance & Excursions?
- Are you responsible for updating the content on your site or is it done for you?
- Are you able to add your own specials and niche pages?
- How is the training delivered? Is it live (via webinar), prerecorded or classroom?
- What materials will you receive? Will you receive actual textbooks and workbooks from an accredited training institute or is it a binder compiled by the host agency?
- Does the host agency require you to make your bookings in Sabre or Apollo? While these tools may financially benefit the host agency, it’s not so easy for a new agent. These tools are difficult to learn and consume a significant portion of your scheduled training program.
And the final question, one of the most important questions for you personally:
- After you start with your host agency, are you supported by a team dedicated exclusively to new agents or by an accessible, experienced agent of that host agency?